Basketball - Jim Hurley Cashline Basketball
DUNKING FOR DOLLARS!
With Jim Hurley's Network's
HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO WAIT
TO GET RESULTS LIKE LAST WEEK'S
10-5-1 CASHLINE RECORD?
YOU WIN CONSISTENTLY WITH SCORES SUCH AS:
Nevada (-5.5) Blows Out santa Clara 93-63
Xavier (+3.5) Pulls major 80-70 Upsets Of Wisconsin
Temple (+1.5) Upsets High-ranked Clemson 67-60
Jim Hurley's Network wins in basketball because we're a complete team. And that always puts us ready to strike the odds-makers while they've got their points down!
NBA HAS ITS OWN DYNAMIC
When it comes to handicapping Basketball the NBA’s raw number of games provide us a unique set of opportunities. What spots are the best ones to catch a team at the peak of its form cycle or at its low point? What teams are playing with intensity and what ones are concerned with pacing themselves? Within this framework we keep our finger on the pulse of issues like developing chemistry and style-of-play cohesion factors.
COLLEGE BASKETBALL: FOUND MONEY
Have you tried to keep up with over 330 teams that have significant personnel changes every year? More than anything, the glut of information to keep up with--and the financial opportunity it presented--convinced Jim Hurley to have several handicappers, each man an expert in his own conference, a master of his particular niche of the college basketball world. That investment pays off through tournament time.
Do you know how each coach treats the early non-conference schedule? Do you know which teams are waiting for the next semester for key players to become eligible? Do you know which senior and junior laden mid-majors re primed to pull the early upsets over more touted but less experienced majors?
THESE AND MANY OTHER REASONS ARE WHY
YOU WANT TO GET IN EARLY BEFORE THE LINE-MAKER ADJUSTS
Remember – The line-maker is in the midst of Football. He is less than diligent about following smart basketball money. He relies on last year’s power numbers in order to put up a spread. This is why JIM HURLEY’S BASKETBALL NETWORK ALWAYS JUMPS ON THE BOOKS EARLY.
AND HERE ARE 5 OF THE DOZENS OF REASONS
Why Basketball is the Easiest Sport to Beat
1. STANDARD DEVIATION HELPS THE GOOD HANDICAPPER. As any statistician will tell you, standard deviation can kill a good win percentage. Put simply, you need a broad sampling of games for your "normal" win percentage to hold up. The sample size is so big it irons out flukes and deviations.
2. BASKETBALL MARGINS ARE NOT INFLATED. Football gives a disproportionate advantage to the team with the lead. Playing catch-up leads to HI-RISK plays and therefore turnovers (desperation plays leading to interceptions and fumbles). The result is inflated blowout margins that don't reflect how close the teams really are. In hoops, when teams are roughly on a par, it shows in the scoring. The loser is almost always in the game. This tends to keep the good handicapper in the game, too.
3. A GAME OF FIVE SOLOISTS. Unlike QB heavy football, in basketball anybody can get the hot hand and take up the slack. The overall merit of a team has a better chance to show. That helps the handicapper who knows the game.
4. THE SHOT CLOCK LIMITS BALL CONTROL. In football, 6 and 7-minute drives are not uncommon. So are 3-to-2 possession times. But in NBA basketball the 24-second shot clock, and in college, the 30-second clock tend to bring scoring more in line with the real difference between teams. This, too, favors the knowledgeable more than the ignorant.
5. A STYLE OF PLAY GAME, NOT A NUMBERS GAME. In basketball, it's not just now good you are, but how you are good. Knowing skills of the individual players helps the expert handicapper match up teams qualitatively and more accurately than the Vegas "by the numbers" approach.
In summary, basketball is more consistent and therefore more predictable. It hews much closer to form and tips the scales in favor of the more knowledgeable "picker" - Still more reasons to come with Jim Hurley's Network. And with games going seven days a week, you could start winning right away!
MEMBERSHIP AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
A full season of CASHLINE SERVICE, College & NBA is just $199! Members receive 2-3 solid bettable spots each night. If you're a full-time football bettor and a part-time basketball bettor, now is the time to get serious about basketball. It doesn't make any difference if the ball is oblong or round, the money pays out just as green.
SIGN UP BELOW ONLINE or call the office at 1-800-323-4453