Some Tempting Home Dogs
"GETTING THE BEST OF IT"
Handicapping Tips From Legendary High Roller TONY SALINAS!
COLLEGE SCHEDULE FEATURES MANY DANGEROUS DOGS
The mainstream media doesn't like using gambling terms when they discuss college football games. They like "Rivalry Weekend" or "Showdown Saturday." I've listened to a few preview of what's coming up this weekend, and you can tell they just want to say something like "Home Dog Dyamite!"
Several big name programs are on the road, laying points, to dangerous...or at least very motivated home underdogs Friday and Saturday. The first matchup in this class is Friday Night when California (-3) is on the road at Nevada. Then, Saturday, you have:
Florida (-14) at Tennessee (national TV game)
USC (-12) at Minnesota (national TV)
Nebraska (-3) at Washington (regional TV)
Texas (-3) at Texas Tech (national TV)
Iowa (-2) at Arizona (national TV)
Houston (-3) at UCLA (regional TV)
The first thing that should jump out at you is how well Vegas oddsmakers have reacted over the years to games like this. Five of the seven matchups over the two days see pointspreads of a field goal or less! In the old days, these favorites may have been laying up to a TD, maybe more. I would have happily endorsed taking all seven home dogs back then figuring 4-3 as a worst case scenario...meaning you'd be GETTING THE BEST OF IT just by blindly taking all the dogs.
You have to be smarter these days. You have to recognize real value when it's there. You have to pass when it's not. I'll even run into games now where I think the sportsbooks have overreacted and the value is actually on the cheap favorite. I mostly play dogs as you know. Sometimes underdogs are overrated too!
I will definitely have something for my clients Friday Night in either the California/Nevada game or Kansas/Southern Miss that's also on the schedule. Saturday's card could easily involve one or more of the games I listed above. For literally DECADES, games like this have been my bread and butter. The sportsbooks can make the cost of bread more expensive, but I'm still going to eat!
- With Tennessee, I have to decide if last week's bad loss to Oregon was a case of the Vols looking ahead to this game...or if new coach Derek Dooley just isn't ready for big time major conference football just yet.
- With Minnesota, I'm focusing on their size at the point of attack. Sure, they embarrassed themselves last week vs. a Dakota team. Maybe they were looking ahead. How comparable are they to the Virginia team that just missed upsetting USC last week at the Coliseum?
- With Washington, I'm focused on the defense. Everyone talks about the quarterback. If the Washington defense can't get the Nebraska offense off the field, Jake Locker isn't going to matter.
- With Texas Tech, I'm thinking more about line value. The Red Raiders have looked pretty good so far, while Texas has been very businesslike. Am I getting any value with a dog bet? Is Texas the right side because they're going to bring more intensity this week?
- With Arizona, I'm thinking about the heat. Will a Northern favorite be able to go 60 yard minutes in the desert? Iowa has struggled in early season HOME games with this coach and quarterback. Are they ready for a road trip like this?
- With UCLA, I'm working my contacts in California to see what I can find out about the confidence level. These guys were really down in the dumps in the fourth quarter last week against Stanford. If they stay down, they'll be trailing 28-10 in the first quarter vs. an explosive team like Houston. I want my money on fired up underdogs.
This is a great time to sign up for my HIGH ROLLER service because I'm on a 8-0 run heading into the weekend, including NC State (-2) over Cincinnati 30-19 on Thursday night. I documented that for you the last time we were together. TONY SALINAS is always a winning handicapper, but WHEN HE'S HOT he's particularly dangerous! You can take care of business online. Very affordable seasonal rages are available. If you just want to try things out on a daily basis this weekend, releases will be available a few hours before kickoff on every game day. It's just like standing in line with me at a Vegas sportsbook looking over my shoulder. You get the exact same games I'm betting the biggest myself. Then we celebrate once the scores are in the books.
If you have any questions, call the office at 1-888-536-8880. I won't be able to talk to you directly because I'll be at various sportsbooks in Vegas placing my bets or playing poker. My representative will be able to assist you.
I'm on fire...and this coming weekend is sailing right into my wheelhouse. Make sure you GET THE BEST OF IT with TONY SALINAS!
Today’s Hot Plays
Jim Hurley Thanksgiving Weekend Turkey Shoot
$30.00Purchase this nowF-O-U-R D-A-Y-S of Non-Stop Action. Roll Over Your Profits and make. THE PROFITS OF A LIFETIME
Network Blue Ribbon Basketball Club
$25.00Purchase this nowBLUE RIBBON is not just team work… IT’S LEGWORK, SPADEWORK AND HOMEWORK… Tons of it.
Network Wednesday NBA Power Plays
Network Wednesday NBA Power Plays. A Busy Wednesday With 14 Games - You’ll Win My Best Plays
With The Best Racing Network You Win. Hurley Has It
Today Hurley’s Network Speed Gurus, Class Analysts And Trip Cappers Are All On the Same Horses. Expect A Big Day Of Cashing
Network College Hoops Consensus Keys Wednesday
The Basketball Schedules Are Loaded Tonight, But Jim Hurley Goes To His Network Consensus For His Best Play Plus Bonuses Don’t Miss Out.
Network Turkey Shoot - Thankssgiving Day
$30.00Purchase this nowGOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE UP THE PROFITS With Jim Hurley’s Annual THANKSGIVING TURKEY SHOOT! Win My HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY NFL-College Slam Fest with 3 NFL and 1 college winner!