Baseball Still On Fire
"GETTING THE BEST OF IT"
Handicapping Tips From Legendary High Roller TONY SALINAS!
3-0 BOARD SWEEP BRINGS ME TO 19-10 ON RECENT RUN
A few weeks ago I told you about the big profit we've been earning this year in Major League baseball. Things just keep betting better and better!
This past Tuesday Night I scored a 3-0 board sweep that took me to 19-10 over the last 29 plays...and that's ON TOP of what I was already doing before then. I don't want to suggest that winning is something new to TONY SALINAS. But, we are on a record pace right now and have been for quite some time. When you've been handicapping for as long as I have, it's always hard to top your "best season ever" from a long career. Right now, 2010 is making a very strong case!
What's going so well? Frankly, I think a lot of my success this year is a result of a very bad job by the oddsmakers. I'm using time honored strategies that have proven the test of time. They're not making adjustments the way they should. Thanks guys! We love marching to the pay window every day!
- Oddsmakers are still trying to figure out how the lack of steroids in the game is impacting everything. They were caught by surprise at how dramatic the change has been.
- The lack of steroids has brought the importance of my key fundamentals back into larger prominence. During the steroid era, players could still hit home runs if the wind was blowing in...or if they caught a good pitch the umpire couldn't call a strike. Now, the factors I pay the most attention to are once again having a huge impact on every game.
- There's a growing difference between have's and have not's in recent years, which is right in the wheelhouse of my "streak" method. There are more winning streaks from good teams, and more losing streaks from bad teams because parity is dying. Back when teams were relatively even, my streak system still worked because emotions and intensity would ebb and flow. Now, that's happening in an era of sharp extremes, which is creating more and longer streaks in both directions.
- Monitoring game day temperatures has proven extremely lucrative. Oddsmakers have gotten so lazy that they just put up a number without thinking everything through. Maybe they figure baseball isn't worth their time, and they want to get ready for baseball. Maybe they want bettors to WIN a little bit in the summer so they'll come back in the Fall for football and lose more. I don't know the reasons. I'm winning A LOT because I'm looking at all the influences that determine what's going to happen on the field. You know, it's just not that hard to check the Weather Channel!
- I don't talk about this as much. But I'm also having success once again looking at pitcher's histories vs. each opponent. This is vital during a time of unbalanced divisional schedules. And, looking at Interleague histories also works great during June when the leagues are playing each other. I prefer NOT to discuss my edges here often because I want to protect them. The keys are harder to find (you can't turn on a Pitcher's Histories Network on cable). I'm not going to make them any easier. I will tell you that YOU should start digging through this data!
If you're not winning big right now, you only have yourself to blame. Let me show you how easy it is to win like a HIGH ROLLER. Call 1-888-536-8880 now to sign up for service. You can also purchase the exact same plays I'm betting the biggest myself right here at the website with your credit card. It's the next best thing to standing in line with me at the Wynn or Caesar's Palace.
Stop finding out about board sweeps after they happen. Start getting the plays before the games start! It's time for you to start GETTING THE BEST OF IT!
Today’s Hot Plays
Hurley Thurs. Best Builds Weekend Bankroll
Jim Hurley Says, “Start Building Your Weekend Bankroll A Day Early With My Thursday Best Bets And Exotics.”
Network MLB Thursday Computer Cruncher
There is one angle that rates a team at the 80% win expectancy, and another stat that points to a certain pitcher having a 77% chance of him getting the win, and BOTH point to the SAME TEAM...which is the UNDERDOG.
Network Thursday Afternoon Getaway Day Play
$10.00Purchase this nowThursday Afternoon’s Getaway Special Is one of the the Strongest plays yet! Win it early plus bonus underdog.
Jim Hurley Parlay of the Pre-Season
$20.00Purchase this nowUse these games to double your bankroll...then at least double your entire season’s profits! Remember, the green of August is the Gold of December. Build football profits in Jim Hurley’s Pre-Season. Three games Thursday, and I’m looking at two that I know will cover.
Jim Hurley Saratoga Service
$20.00Purchase this nowSARATOGA. "Graveyard of Favorites" for losers..."Longshot Heaven" for winners. And the difference is INFORMATION. Jim Hurley’s Network Has The Information!
Jim Hurley Preseason All Money Play of the Week
When you’re a Network & you know what’s going on, the Pre-Season is found money. Cash my August All-Money Play of Week, because we know who is ready for a prime effort. Plus bonus baseball.
Network Saturday Night NFL Moneymakers
Jim Hurley Explodes Again In Preseason Week 2! I can’t get over how good these games are - and how BAD these lines are. But I think you spell it G-I-F-T