Motivated NL Teams
"GETTING THE BEST OF IT"
Handicapping Tips From Legendary High Roller TONY SALINAS!
SOME STATEMENT GAMES ON TAP FOR MOTIVATED NL TEAMS
I told you back before Interleague play started that I expected some good performances from National League teams. They were sick and tired of hearing about how great the AL was, and they wanted to make a statement.
Tell a bunch of guys they don't have a chance to win, and they'll do what they can to prove you wrong.
Now, the worst teams in the NL are so bad that they're not capable of proving people wrong. They really are much worse than the AL! I think we have seen very motivated efforts from the best team in the NL. And, some of those teams have high profile home games this week where they might offer some real handicapping value.
There are a few series I'm looking at. The keys are:
- Quality NL team
- Playing at HOME
- Versus a quality AL opponent
That combination should give us a fired up home team at a value price vs. a team they want to make a statement against. You don't make a statement by beating the Orioles. You make a statement by beating somebody who matters!
NY Mets hosting Detroit
Colorado hosting Boston
LA Dodgers hosting the NY Yankees
San Francisco hosting Boston
Atlanta hosting Detroit
That's a group of NL pennant contenders hosting a group of AL pennant contenders. The hosts are motivated. The odds won't get out of line because of the quality of the visitor.
Now, there are a few other matchups that aren't perfect fits, but I'm watching them closely anyway.
- Arizona hosting the NY Yankees, because EVERYONE gets sky high when the Yankees come to visit. You saw that Monday Night when the Diamondbacks jumped all over Burnett with five runs in the first inning.
- Cincinnati hosting Cleveland this weekend, because it's a RIVALRY game that will get a lot of local media coverage. Sometimes "sending a message" is more about shutting up your big mouth local writers than it is about the big picture. The Reds just had a lousy weekend in Seattle, so they'll have some shutting up they want to do.
Now, I'm not saying that the NL teams are going to run roughshod over the AL teams, sweeping every series in dominant fashion. Detroit, Boston, and the Yankees aren't pushovers. I think you'll be GETTING THE BEST OF IT by looking for their best win scenarios.
- Take the best NL starters at value prices.
- Go against the worst AL starters at value prices.
- If you make the game a toss-up, allow an extra 10-20 cents in the line for NL motivation. Hey, it may be worth MORE than that. I think it will be worth something in these particular matchups.
- Pay attention to the TV games because the players and fans really get up for those FOX and ESPN matchups. Everyone wants their mug on national television.
Some handicappers say that emotions don't matter in baseball. BULL! Motivated teams will win bets for you. Teams who lack motivation will make you rich when you fade them. That's at the heart of the "streak" strategy I use. There's an ebb and flow in motivation for most teams that shows up very clearly on the playing field. You just have to know how to read it.
Guys who tell you there's no emotion in baseball don't know how to beat baseball!
TONY SALINAS DOES! That's why I'm up a few hundred units this year already, and we're not even to the All-Star Break yet. Call 1-888-536-8880 if you want to get my top plays this week, from now through the ASB, or for the rest of the season. You can also purchase the games I'm betting the biggest myself right here at the website with your credit card. It's the next best thing to standing in line with me at Caesar's Palace or the Wynn.
I know the Mets, Braves, Dodgers, and Giants are motivated to win this week. ARE YOU? Winners don't fall on your lap from the sky. You have to go out and find them. Or, call a winner on the phone NOW so you can start GETTING THE BEST OF IT!
Today’s Hot Plays
Network NFL Prime Time Game of the Month
$19.00Purchase this now8-1 Eagles are red hot! But Cowboys, even without Ezekiel Eliot, are talented and dangerous. Get my answer and win all the cash you’re ready to play Sunday night.
Network Double NFL Parlay Grand Slam
$25.00Purchase this nowLooking at today’s sked I saw two parlays so strong, I couldn’t decide which pair of games I liked best, so I thought, why not both?
Network Blue Ribbon Basketball Club
$25.00Purchase this nowBLUE RIBBON is not just team work… IT’S LEGWORK, SPADEWORK AND HOMEWORK… Tons of it.