The Tony Salinas Zig Zag Theory
"GETTING THE BEST OF IT"
Handicapping Tips From Legendary High Roller TONY SALINAS!
GIVE CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE! IT'S THE TONY SALINAS ZIG ZAG THEORY!
I came up with my "Zig Zag"theory for the NBA playoffs many years ago. It doesn't win by itself every single season. But the principles behind the theory have stood the test of time in terms of helping basketball bettors GET THE BEST OF IT through the playoffs.
Two things about the evolution of the theory have ticked me off:
- People call it the Zig-Zag theory without giving me credit. I invented it. I brought it to national prominence. Some guys out there act like they invented it! I was using it and winning with it long before they even came to Las Vegas. Don't act like you invented it. Don't act like it's some every day theory that nobody came up with. IT'S THE TONY SALINAS ZIG ZAG THEORY!
- People get it wrong when they try to describe it! If you're going to use my words, use my theory!
Let me clear up any confusion. The TONY SALINAS ZIG ZAG THEORY is NOT, pass the first game, then take the prior straight up loser against the spread from that point forward.
The CORRECT strategy is as follows:
- Take the HOME team against the spread in the first game. The crowds are sky high. The home team responds to the crows. The visitor is thinking about earning a split, and often throws in the towel if they fall way behind planning on coming back strong the next game.
- Take the GAME ONE STRAIGHT UP LOSER against the spread in the second game. If the road team lost outright, you take them to cover. If the home team suffered a surprising upset, you take them to bounce back.
- Take the HOME team against the spread in Game Three. It doesn't matter who won or lost the second game. Game Three is the first home game for the other team. Now it's time for THEIR crows to go crazy for its first look at the series. The home team responds. The refs often go with the flow. The visitors take their medicine then come back strong the next time out.
- Take THE GAME THREE STRAIGHT UP LOSER against the spread in Game Four. You look for the bounce back here, often getting a very motivated effort from whoever lost Game Three and a relatively flat effort from whoever won.
- Take THE PRIOR GAME'S LOSER FROM THAT POINT FORWARD against the spread.
In short, you're taking the HOME teams in Games ONE and THREE, and using the prior game's straight up loser in Games TWO, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, and SEVEN.
Now, do I use this approach exclusively in the postseason, ignoring all other factors? For the most part I do. But, I also factor in injuries, personnel matchups, and the recent trend we've been seeing for powerhouses to try and get an early series over with quickly. They don't always have the talent to do it. Sometimes an edge is so big that a series underdog just rolls over and goes to sleep in a 4-0 sweep. I try not to "chase"the zig zag if I get the sense a non-contender has given up hope.
Now, you can try and pick the games on your own and hope for the best. Or, you can call the man who INVENTED the theory and knows when and how to use it!
Sign up for my personal service by calling 1-888-536-8880. The action starts this weekend with quadruple-headers both Saturday and Sunday. Will I really be taking all eight home teams? The only way to find out is to sign up for service!
Oh, I haven't even talked about totals yet. More on that next time. My clients get all of my top totals plays as well.
If you prefer to try things out for awhile, you can purchase the exact same games I'm betting the biggest myself right here at the website with your credit card.
NBA teams may zig and zag through the playoffs. GETTING THE BEST OF IT means HIGH ROLLERS like me (and hopefully YOU) walk a straight line to the winner's circle!
Today’s Hot Plays
Network Blue Ribbon Basketball Club
$25.00Purchase this nowBLUE RIBBON is not just team work… IT’S LEGWORK, SPADEWORK AND HOMEWORK… Tons of it.
Network SEC November Game of the Month
$29.00Purchase this nowScore With Network’s SEC November Game of the Year
Won September Conference GOY: Mississippi St (+7.5) LSU 37-7
Won October Conference GOY: Ga. Tech (+6.5) Miami-Fla 24-25
This snarling dog gets it done…and beats their opponent easily. Pound this revenge hungry dog
Network Saturday Night Late College Steam
$15.00Purchase this nowThis underdog will definitely cover and may get a shocking outright win.
Network College Hoops Parlay MEANS SATURDAY CASH
$12.00Purchase this nowAs You Cash Jim’s Football Plays Saturday Don’t Forget Roundball Is Underway And That Means EXTRA CASH With The College Parlay.