Network Bulletin: March Madness Edition
Playoffs = Payoffs When You're Plugged Into Jim Hurley's Network®
If you wagered every spot there was, you couldn't find a better opportunity to make a lot of money in a short time than the NCAA Tournament. It's about finding "quality" over "quantity".The NCAA's make extra money because the games rate at higher units.They're better games to bet and here's why. They Are the Most Hard Fought Games of the Year.
The tournament is IT: a chance to show you're the best on national TV before the whole world: family, friends, alumni, the home town and the pro scouts-all watching YOU! And unlike regular season games, there's no looking ahead to a "more important" opponent tomorrow. You win today or there IS no tomorrow. That means everybody's playing at peak intensity. Form holds true. And the handicapper with the best number wins! And I've Got the Best Numbers!
Let me prove it to you now through the NCAA Final April 7th. CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS
HANDICAP THE NCAA'S BASED ON PROVEN INDICATORS,
DON'T WORRY ABOUT PAST SEED TRENDS!
Now that the seeds and brackets have been announced for the 2014 NCAA Tournament, you're going to read and hear a lot of information about past trends involving seeds in the Big Dance. Our advice is to IGNORE them. You don't pick winners by listening to trivia. As we've shown you day-by-day and year-by-year here in the NOTEBOOK...you pick winners by looking at what really matters!
- It doesn't matter that X number of #1 seeds have or haven't made the Final Four in the last X number of years. This set of teams has nothing to do with prior sets of teams. The sport keeps evolving, particularly when it comes to the depth of the best 30-40 entries. This years #1's are going to get there...or not...based on their own merit or their own weaknesses. You'll do a lot better picking pointspread results for those #1 seeds by knowing their strengths and weaknesses than you will by looking at what other #1's did in the past.
- It doesn't matter that certain seed numbers have better or worse recent histories than other. Being a #2 seed isn't a kiss of death. Being a #12 seed isn't an automatic invitation to Cinderella's ball. It doesn't matter what happened with past teams in past years...or with past seeding mistakes made by past seeding committees. Networks presenting trivia because it sounds interesting to people who don't think very yard is not something you should be wasting time with. And, as big a strike as that is against the media...it sure is helpful to serious handicappers who have legitimate edges against the line. The fewer the merrier when it comes to the number of truly informed bettors in the marketplace. If the public is going to bet after hearing trivia, that's just more money for us.
- What matters is how good teams are. We've been looking all season at the ratings posted publicly by college basketball guru Ken Pomeroy and USA Today computer whiz Jeff Sagarin. Study those, along with the BPI numbers by the statheads at ESPN. If the seedings are out of alignment with the consensus of those ratings, THAT'S when you should pay attention.
- What matters is how well teams are playing RIGHT NOW! To the degree that Pomeroy, Sagarin, and other analytics miss in the Dance...it's because their "full season" numbers aren't able to account enough for recent developments. If a slumping team is a #3 or #4 seed...the fact that they're slumping is more important than the fact that they earned a respected seed. The computers have some teams in the teens who should probably be in the 30's. Study recent form so you can outperform the computers.
- What matters is how well-suited teams are to the specific challenges of the NCAA tournament. Do they have a variety of weapons on offense? Do they guard the basket like their lives depended on it? Do they have enough depth to handle a whistle-happy officiating crew? Doesn't that stuff obviously matter a lot more than trivial trends about what different numbered seeds did in past Dances?
If You Weren't With Jim Hurley During the Conference Tourneys You Missed a 17-1 Run Since Thursday
And We're Just Getting Started! Sign Up For The March Madness Program Today!
Through the rest of the week, we'll look at the NCAA tournament through the lens of our standard indicator stats. That will start Tuesday with "First Four" action from Dayton. Be sure you're with us every day this week for key information that will help you find winners in the highest profile matchups. The sharpest bettors will be signing up for JIM HURLEY'S early week action in the "First Four" and the NIT, CBS, and College Insider tournaments because they'll help you build your bankroll for those big Thursday and Friday Dance schedules.
Game day BEST BETS can be purchased here at JimHurley.com with your credit card. If you have any questions, call our handicapping office during normal business hours at 1-800-323-4453. Gear up...IT'S GOING TO BE RAINING WINNERS ALL THE WAY THROUGH MARCH MADNESS here at JIM HURLEY'S NETWORK!
Today’s Hot Plays
Jim Hurley Saratoga Service
$20.00Purchase this nowSARATOGA. "Graveyard of Favorites" for losers..."Longshot Heaven" for winners. And the difference is INFORMATION. Jim Hurley’s Network Has The Information!
Network MLB Thursday Computer Cruncher
There is one angle that rates a team at the 80% win expectancy, and another stat that points to a certain pitcher having a 77% chance of him getting the win, and BOTH point to the SAME TEAM...which is the UNDERDOG.
Network Thursday Afternoon Getaway Day Play
$10.00Purchase this nowThursday Afternoon’s Getaway Special Is one of the the Strongest plays yet! Win it early plus bonus underdog.
Jim Hurley Parlay of the Pre-Season
$20.00Purchase this nowUse these games to double your bankroll...then at least double your entire season’s profits! Remember, the green of August is the Gold of December. Build football profits in Jim Hurley’s Pre-Season. Three games Thursday, and I’m looking at two that I know will cover.
Hurley Thurs. Best Builds Weekend Bankroll
Jim Hurley Says, “Start Building Your Weekend Bankroll A Day Early With My Thursday Best Bets And Exotics.”
Jim Hurley Preseason All Money Play of the Week
When you’re a Network & you know what’s going on, the Pre-Season is found money. Cash my August All-Money Play of Week, because we know who is ready for a prime effort. Plus bonus baseball.
Network Saturday Night NFL Moneymakers
Jim Hurley Explodes Again In Preseason Week 2! I can’t get over how good these games are - and how BAD these lines are. But I think you spell it G-I-F-T