NCAA PREVIEWS - Saturday, October 26
Get all of the NCAA Football Winners for Saturday, October 26th and the remainder of this 2013 season when you check in with Jim Hurley either online at www.JmHurley.com or at the exclusive toll-free telephone # of 1-800-323-4453 after 10am (ET) on game-day mornings and after 1pm. ET for the weeknight games.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26
CLEMSON at MARYLAND: Common sense says the two-TD road-favored Tigers will come out breathing fire here following that embarrassing 51-14 loss to Florida State last Saturday night but can QB Boyd (17-of-37 passing with two picks against FSU) be able to pick up the pieces just like that? Hmmm.
DO YOU LIKE ALL-DAY COLLEGE FOOTBALL ACTION?
CAN YOU AFFORD $15 FOR 6 STANDOUT PLAYS TO WATCH & WIN?
THEN SIGN UP NOW FOR JIM HURLEY'S
SATURDAY TV 6-PACK
6 out of 8 Winning Weeks So Far in 2013! 16-7-1 Last 3!
6 PLAYS INCLUDING SIDES & TOTALS - PARLAYS - TEASERS
COLLEGE FOOTBALL STUNNERS, SHOCKERS, and BLOWOUT PLAYS
Still only $15, the best value in Football Handicapping - Click here
TEMPLE at SMU: The SMU Ponies were one-half of our super-big Gold Key sweep on our toll-free line of 1-800-323-4453 as HC Jones' crew battered Memphis 34-29 (it was 31-3 at halftime) while Vanderbilt stunned Georgia 31-27 in come-from-behind fashion for the other half of the Jim Hurley Gold Key sweep. Now, SMU quarterback Gilbert (two scoring strikes last weekend) in strange role as twin-figure fav here ... be careful!
TEXAS at TCU: Don't look now but the Texas Longhorns are one of three unbeaten teams in Big 12 play and now HC Brown's club comes in off a bye following that 36-20 win against Oklahoma and we're wondering if this TCU season is about to spin out of control - yes, the Horned Frogs are 3-4 overall and 1-3 in conference action and really lacking firepower. Call it Texas 24, TCU 20.
STANFORD at OREGON STATE: Hope you didn't "give up" on the Corvallis kids following that season-opening loss to 26-point pup Eastern Washington 'cause the mighty Beavers have rolled up six consecutive wins while covering four of those games. In fact, the Jim Hurley Network pounded out The College Game of the Week with last Saturday's rollicking 49-17 O-State win against 11.5-point dog California - hope you collected! Get this tilt plus all the NCAA Football Winners on game-day morning at 1-800-323-4453.
** PREFERRED PICK ** PREFERRED PICK **
LOUISVILLE at SOUTH FLORIDA: Hey, it's not often a team with the better conference record is grabbing up 20 points at home but that's the case here with USF Bulls team that's won both of its American Athletic Conference games (versus Cincinnati and UConn) and we'll be happy to gobble up the generous bundle of points against 'Ville team that won't respond well to getting bounced from the BCS chase. Told you QB Bridgewater wasn't a legit Heisman guy! Louisville 34, South Florida 25.
PENN STATE at OHIO STATE: The Buckeyes are 19-0 SU (straight-up) and 11-8 ATS in the Meyer Era thus far but they've been life-or-death the past couple of weeks against Northwestern and Iowa ... might this price be a tad too tall for QB Miller (831 yards passing with 8 TDs plus 335 yards rushing) and mates?
SATURDAY NIGHT SMART MONEY GAME IS A MUST-PLAY
KEY INFORMATION GIVES US AN EASY WINNER AND YOU PLAY FOR JUST $25
If your Saturday afternoon plays went awry, let Jim Hurley’s Network bail you out Saturday night. I just received information from one of my KEY NETWORK SOURCES who has seen "Smart Money Coming In" on a play I was already thinking of BACKING AS ONE OF MY VERY BEST PLAYS OF THE DAY. This game kicks off Saturday Night, and is stronger than last week's play when we had Iowa (+18) who covered in a wild shootout with Ohio State 24-34. Watch and win Saturday night for only $25
Jim Hurley's College Football Top 10
- ALABAMA (7-0, 4-0 SEC) - Have you noticed the Tide's allowed just 16 total points in their last five games? Throw into the mix the fact 'Bama has three of next four games at home and tough to believe coach Saban's team will dip anytime soon ... right?
- FLORIDA STATE (6-0, 4-0 ACC) - We agree with BCS gang that catapulted Sems past Oregon and note FSU's tidy 5-1 spreadwise this season after demolition of Clemson.
- OREGON (7-0, 4-0 Pac-12) - True, the Ducks have won their seven games by a per-game average margin of 40.3 ppg but we're wondering if Pac-12 is now "overrated".
- OHIO STATE (7-0, 3-0 Big 10) - Buckeyes still haven't lost a game in the Meyer Era and does anyone really want a piece of 'em in a BCS Championship Game?
- BAYLOR (6-0, 3-0 Big 12) - Seems like the prognosticators were correct after all with Bears bunch that is the class of the conference with country's top-ranked offense having fun, fun, fun.
- MISSOURI (7-0, 3-0 SEC) - Hard to believe that last year's five-win season almost had boss-man Pinkel out the door as these Tigers have covered six-of-seven games so far and beaten Georgia and Florida the past two weeks.
- MIAMI (6-0, 2-0 ACC) - Forget the constant off-the-field sanctions/penalties as this Hurricanes' club is for real with a top 20 ranking on offense (16th) and defense (17th) at the current time. Hey, a win at Florida State on Nov. 2nd could jolt the 'Canes into the top 3 in the BCS. Really!
- STANFORD (6-1, 4-1 Pac-12) - The best of the one-loss teams in the land but Cardinal must pick up the beat on offense (just 45 total points last two games) ... or else!
- TEXAS TECH (7-0, 4-0 Big 12) - If the Red Raiders and Baylor Bears meet up with perfect records come Nov. 16th then we're declaring it a state holiday in Texas!
- AUBURN (6-1, 3-1 SEC) - Just didn't see this one comin' as the Tigers (the seventh-best rushing team in the land with 300.1 ypg) already own wins against Ole Miss and Texas A&M ... could they threaten archrival Alabama on the final weekend in November?
JIM HURLEY'S NCAA BETTING TRENDS
Here's a look at some NCAA Football Betting Trends as they pertain to this weekend's games (all figures below are against the spread)
- Boise State is 25-10-1 away
- Georgia Tech is 3-6-1 vs. Virginia
- Houston is 8-0 since late 2012
- Kansas State is 27-9-1 in Big 12 play
- Michigan State is 11-3-1 away
- Northwestern is 0-5 since mid-September
- South Carolina is 4-8 overall since late '12
- Tulane has covered 11 of last 15 overall
- Washington is 6-1 vs. Cal
JIM HURLEY'S NETWORK GOLD KEY CLUB
CONTINUES TO OPEN THE DOOR TO FOOTBALL RICHES
Get all of Jim Hurley’s NFL Week 8 winners when you check with him on game day Sunday after 11 a.m. ET and after 1 p.m. ET on Monday for the MNF game either online at www.JimHurley.com or at the exclusive toll-free telephone # of 1-800-323-4453
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27
DALLAS at DETROIT: The fact is the Cowboys have won/covered both games in a back-to-back road set-up just once in the past five-plus seasons (they come off 17-3 win in Philly last weekend) and now host Lions "only" have to cover FG price here with WR Johnson (9 catches for 155 yards and two TDs last week in last-second loss to Cincinnati) ready for another monster game. Detroit 28, Dallas 21.
CLEVELAND at KANSAS CITY: Now that the Chiefs are the NFL's lone unbeaten squad, we could see the "pressure" start to get to 'em despite that fabulous pass rush (36 sacks this year) and so maybe HC Reid plays this one "not to lose" and so we'll call for closer-than-they-think result here at Arrowhead. It's Kansas City 20, Cleveland 17.
** PREFERRED PICK ** PREFERRED PICK **
BUFFALO at NEW ORLEANS: Last weekend's bye did wonders for the Saints' collective psyche after that horrible last-second loss in Foxboro two weekends ago and gotta believe QB Brees will torch the Bills here for 35+ points while dormant Buffalo ground game (just 90 yards on 30 carries in 23-21 win at Miami last weekend) makes things even tougher on their kid QB Lewis. It's New Orleans 36, Buffalo 17.
NY JETS at CINCINNATI: Did you know the Jets are the NFL's only team with a winning record that sports a minus figure in the points differential column (a minus 28) and wonder if there's more magic for HC Ryan's gang after "stealing" one in OT last weekend against underwhelming QB Brady and the Pats. Get this NFL Week 8 tilt plus lots more when you check in with Jim Hurley at 1-800-323-4453 on game-day morning. Got it?
NFL GAME OF THE MONTH SCORES SUNDAY
At Jim Hurley's Network we've found the STRONGEST NFL GAME of October and it will score as easily as we did in September when the Cardinals (+2) beat the Lions outright 25-21 as our Game of the Month. I've won 5 straight NFL Games of the Month including last October's Game as the Dolphins (+2) clobbered the Jets 30-9. Just $50 gets you this Play of the Month.
WASHINGTON at DENVER: No question that QB Manning and the Broncos are glad that whole saga in Indianapolis is in the rear-view mirror and something tells us NFL's glitziest slinger (Manning has 2,565 yards passing with 25 TDs and 3 INTs even after that 39-33 loss to the Colts last Sunday Night) may "go off" here against 'Skins defense that surrendered 41 points on 52 offensive plays last week. Denver 38, Washington 20.
On Sunday Night, it's ...
GREEN BAY at MINNESOTA: Have you seen a worse performance this NFL season than what the Vikes gave us all this past Monday Night? The 23-7 loss to the NY Giants featured zero offensive productivity from new QB Freeman (20-of-53 passing for a 40.6 QB Rating) and RB Peterson was MIA too (13 carries for 28 yards rushing). Fully expect this TD price to climb as the visiting Packers finally have the lead in the NFC North and looking to pile on - but how high is too high when it comes to this price tag?
MONDAY, OCTOBER 28
SEATTLE at ST. LOUIS: It's a dang shame that the Rams' season was sabotaged by year-ending knee injury to QB Bradford but don't expect Seahawks to send along any "sympathy cards". The Las Vegas oddsmakers have Seattle as twin-figure road favs here and we'll let you know what goes down here when you check with us online or at 1-800-323-4453 on game-day afternoon as pointspread history tells us the Seahawks are electric 16-5 ATS overall since early last year.
JIM HURLEY'S NFL BETTING TRENDS
Here's a look at some Pro Football Betting Trends as they pertain to the games of NFL Week 8 (all figures below are against the spread)
- Buffalo is 5-2 this season
- Dallas is 6-1 this year
- Minnesota is 4-8 vs. Green Bay
- New England is just 20-21 as favs past 2+ seasons
- Oakland is 4-1 vs. Pittsburgh
- Philadelphia is 7-2-1 vs. NY Giants
- Seattle is 9-3 vs. St. Louis
CASH JIM HURLEY'S SUNDAY NIGHT NFC NORTH GRUDGE MATCH
PACKERS at VIKINGS (NBC-TV)
This a must-win game for the Vikings to keep any postseason hopes alive, while the Pack needs this vital Division Road win to keep pace, so it will be a hard-hitting affair.
I've won my last 3 Sunday Night games and found the key to tonight's game to make it #4!
|Just $20 Gets The Best Of Sunday Night - World Series Bonus Play FREE- Click here |
WOULD YOU BELIEVE?
So much has happened so far in College and Pro Football...
- Would you believe, MARCUS MARIOTA of Oregon has not thrown an interception....
- Would you believe that JAMEIS WINSTON of Florida St, is hitting on more than 72% of his pass attempts.
- Would you believe, just like last season, UCLA is near the top in committing penalties
- Would you believe, URBAN MEYER, still has not lost in his two seasons at Ohio St.
- Would you believe, CHUCKIE KEETON, was having a tremendous season until he was injured, and nobody knew about it, because it's the MWC.
- Would you believe that MAC BROWN, three straight wins or no, is still on the spot at UT.
- Would you believe, that DEREK CARR at Fresno St., is having a great season, but again it's the MWC.
- Would you believe that under coach Mike Riley, Oregon St despite an opening loss to Eastern Washington,
might win nine or ten games this season
In the NFL
- Would you believe the CHIEFS are 7-0
- Would you believe Jacksonville might not win a game this season, and the Detroit Lions and Tampa Bay Buc of year's past, can only hope
- Would you believe, TOM COUGHLIN is going nutz despite their first win on Monday.
- Would you believe,once PERCY HARVIN joins the Seahawks in a couple of weeks, RUSSELL WILSON
will look even better.
- Would you believe, ADRIAN PETERSON AND C J SPILLER have disappointed all their fantasy owners
and finally...Would you believe, BRANDON WEEDEN is an NFL QB?
MONDAY NFC WEST SHOWDOWN: Seahawks at Rams
Playoff hopes are still alive for the Rams, even though they stumbled out of the gate, and have not played near their best through the first two months. And now they host one of the power teams in their conference after losing their starting QB Bradford last week. Will tonight be where they stand up and play their best 60 minutes of the season, or is a Seahawk rout in the offing? My sources have spoken and tell me to expect an easy pointspread win. Just $25