50-Unit NBA Game Of Week Wins Again Tonight Plus 15-Unit NFL Play On Giants At Dolphins
50-Unit NBA Game Of Week Wins Again Tonight Plus 15-Unit NFL Play On Giants At Dolphins - Win Both For Just $35
100-Unit Seahawks Blowout 35-6 Win Tops Off 4-1 NFL Sunday
UNLV Wins 100-Unit College Game Of Month With Dominating 73-62 Win Over Cal-Riverside
Under-Rated South Dakota State Crushes Cal-Santa Barbara 86-68 In 50-Unit College Blowout Game Of Week
Handicapping Hints To Beat NFL, NBA Monday
50-Unit Blowout Launches 40-Game Bowl Schedule This Saturday
By Kelso Sturgeon
It was a good weekend in the National Football League (4-1) and in basketball (6-2) and the winning should continue tonight. In a world of rock-hard basketball numbers it was quite pleasing to take down the big money in both highroller basketball plays - winning my 100-Unit College Basketball game of the month with UNLV and my 50-unit College Blowout Game of the Week with South Dakota State.
In the NFL, where betting lines all at once seem detached from reality, I won my two biggest plays in blowout fashion. The Seattle Seahawks (-10) buried the Baltimore Ravens by 29 points, 35-6, and the Jacksonville Jaguars (-1) crushed the Indianapolis Colts as a 25-unit play, winning by 35 points, 51-16. My respect for bookmakers and those making betting lines are a matter of public record but the two numbers in these games remain mysterious to me.
50-Unit NBA Game Of The Week Should Crush Number
Plus 15-Unit Monday Night Football - New York Giants at Miami Dolphins (ESPN)
It’s time for another score in the NBA tonight. This past Friday I won my 50-unit NBA Game of the week as the San Francisco Spurs (-14.5) buried the road-weary Los Angeles Lakers by 22 points, 109-87, and tonight I have found a spot that should produce another power play winner - my 50-unit NBA Game of the Week. There are 10 NBA games on the schedule and in one of them there is a team in the perfect spot to take down all the cash. You can win this game, plus get my 15-unit play on the Monday night NFL game that matches the Giants (5-7) and the Dolphins (5-7), for just $35.
For the record, I went 6-2 in basketball over the weekend and was 4-1 in the NFL Sunday.
4-1 In Sunday Football
100 Units… Seahawks (-10) 35, Ravens 6 (Won)
25 Units… Jaguars (-1) 51, Colts 16 (Won)
15 Units… Steelers (+1) 33, Bengals 20 (Won)
10 Units… Chargers (+12.5) 3, Chiefs 10 (Won)
10 Units… Bears (-4) 21, Redskins 21 (Lost)
6-2 In Weekend Basketball
100 Units… UNLV (-6) 73, Cal-Riverside 62 (Won)
25 Units… Fresno State (-10) 71, Pacific 52 (Won)
10 Units… Saint Mary’s (+6.5) 59, California 63 (Won)
10 Units… Arkansas-LR (+4.5) 66, DePaul 44 (Won)
10 Units… Northern Iowa (+4.5) 57, New Mexico 76 (Lost)
50 Units… South Dakota State (-9.5) 86, Cal-Santa Barbara 68 (Won)
15 Units… Missouri (+16.5) 52, Arizona 88 (Lost)
5 Units… St. Joseph’s (+3.5) 66, Temple 65 (OT) (Won)
The one thing we know about the New York Giants (5-7) and the Miami Dolphins (5-7) who meet tonight on national-television (ESPN) is that both on inconsistent, unpredictable, and find ways to lose, making this game a difficult call, unless one happens to have a hot phone to knows all and sees all God Almighty. That does not mean one cannot win a bet on the game but there are several things to consider before stepping up to the window.
- Despite three consecutive losses (by a total of 10 points) New York is still in the running for the NFC title because it is a divisions and who knows which team will show up this week and I mean all of them - the Giants, Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins fit this profile.
- Miami is 2-4 straight up (SU) and 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games and in those contests and has averaged a minimal average of 15.5 points per game. The fault lies with an inept interim coach, Dan Campbell, and the lack of an offensive coordinator who cannot decide whether to run the ball or pass in trying to win.
- If you into statistics, feast on this. The New York Giants have scored just three rushing touchdowns this season, averaging just 88.1 yards on the ground (29th of 32 in the NFL). Meantime Miami is ranked 30th of 32 teams in rushing defense, giving up 134.8 yards per game. Another fact that needs to be considered is that the Giants are ranked last in the entire NFL in pass defense, giving up 314.5 yards per game.
- New York quarterback Eli Manning is the wild-card in all of this. Since throwing for six touchdown passes against New Orleans December 1, he has thrown seven TDs against six interceptions in the four games since. Dartboard, anyone?
Handicapping Hints For Tonight's NBA Games
The Toronto Raptors (16-9) have experienced few issues with Indiana (13-9) of late and look to beat the host Pacers for the sixth consecutive time. Toronto is beginning a three-game road excursion and has won its last four games, allowing an average of 86.5 points during the four-game stretch and have held the opponent under 100 points on 17 occasions, second in the NBA behind the San Antonio Spurs (20).
The Los Angeles Clippers (14-10) are 9-0 in their last nine meetings with the Detroit Pistons (14-11).
The Chicago Bulls look to defeat Philadelphia for the eighth consecutive time when they host the 76ers on Monday. Chicago's most recent victory in the series occurred Nov. 9 when forward Nikola Mirotic had 20 points and 10 rebounds in a 111-88 trouncing. Bulls point guard Derrick Rose continues to struggle and had just nine points in Saturday's 98-94 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans. Rose has scored fewer than 20 points in nine straight games and has just two 20-point outings this season. Philadelphia rookie center Jahlil Okafor is having no issues reaching the 20-point barrier as his 23-point, 14-rebound effort in Sunday's 96-76 loss to the Toronto Raptors was his 10th 20-point outing of the season. "Just a matter of rhythm, that's all it is," said Okafor, who has seven double-doubles. TV: 8 p.m. ET, CSN Philadelphia, CSN Chicago
ABOUT THE 76ERS (1-24): Philadelphia is winless in 14 road games and the 20-point loss to Toronto began a stretch in which 12 of 14 games are on the road. The 76ers held the Raptors under 100 points but defensive breakdowns helped Toronto seize control. "I think it starts with defense, defensive stops and just being able to execute on the offensive end," Okafor told reporters. "We've gotten better at that; we're going to have to continue to improve."
- Washington has scored at least 100 points in seven straight games, the longest such streak for the franchise since 2007.
- The Grizzlies are 5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs this season, including a 93-92 win at Detroit on Wednesday.
- The Wizards won both meetings last season, including a 92-83 triumph in Memphis.
The San Antonio Spurs are a perfect 12-0 at home this season but have lost their last two meetings with the Utah Jazz.
There are many football pundits who are holding this year’s somewhat ridiculous 40-game college bowl schedule up to ridicule but do not count me among them. Yes some of the games are an actual farce but for bettors this is a “second-season” opportunity to bring home the money - the big money - and we need to take advantage of it. The bowl season begins Saturday and I am launching it with a 50-unit knockout winner on a 3-0 day. You can get my entire college bowl package for just $150 and that means 33 days of college bowl winning and also includes these free bonus plays:
- The rest of the NFL regular season (Best Bets Club winners) FREE.
- Daily Best Bets Basketball Investment Club plays (2-3 best bets seven days a week right through the national championship football game January 11 FREE.
- The bowl package also includes three special bonus plays - my 200-unit College Bowl Game of the Year, my 100-unit College Bowl Upset Game of the Year, plus several other big game (50 units and up) plays. This is serious money-making business and when I tell you I am going to win you can bet on it.
Saturday’s Bowl Schedule
NEW MEXICO BOWL: Arizona (6-5) vs. New Mexico (7-5): 2:00 ET On ESPN
LAS VEGAS BOWL: BYU (9-3) vs. Utah (9-3): 3:30 ET On ABC
CAMILLIA BOWL: Ohio (8-4) vs. Appalachian State (10-2): 5:30 ET On ESPN
CURE BOWL: San Jose State (5-7) vs. Georgia State (6-6): 7:00 ET On CBS Sports Network
NEW ORLEANS BOWL: Arkansas State (9-3) vs. Louisiana Tech (8-4): 9:00 ET On ESPN
Today’s Hot Plays
Jim Hurley Saratoga Service
$20.00Purchase this nowSARATOGA. "Graveyard of Favorites" for losers..."Longshot Heaven" for winners. And the difference is INFORMATION. Jim Hurley’s Network Has The Information!
Network Monday Hit and Run Double Play
6-2 Over the Weekend! 3-1 Saturday and 3-1 Sunday! Our Hit & Run Baseball Club wouldn’t be enjoying another successful season without our stat gurus, who are notorious for running the numbers and digging deep into the hidden sabermetrics to find favorable situations to get the money like we did over the weekend. We’ve found two more standout plays Monday that fit the winning mold.
Network Monday MLB Blue Ribbon Shocker - Now 11-6
$20.00Purchase this nowBlue Ribbon Baseball on an 11-6 run! Shocking Underdog Scores Monday! My Top Play of the Day is A Dog That Packs a Punch.
Network Saratoga Monday Jackpot
On Monday Hurley Eyes 3 Race Jackpot. Double Digit Workout Hotshot. Longshot Form Reversal Plus Backup Exotic Runners.
Network MNF IS Back - Giants at Browns
I’ve looked at this game from every angle and am sure we’ll be on the winning side, just like I’ve been on Monday nights over 65% of the time the past 5 years. Watch and Win with me tonight.