Favorites Stand 26-19-2 In Super Bowl History But Dogs Have Won Last 2 And 4 Of Last 6 Straight Up And Stand 5-1 ATS In
Every Little Detail Is In Place To Win 400-Unit Super Bowl Play Today - And That Includes The Weather
Broncos Remain 2.5-Point Favorite With Total Of 47.5 And 48.0 While Offshore Highrollers Are Seeing Mostly -2.0
Favorites Stand 26-19-2 In Super Bowl History But Dogs Have Won Last 2 And 4 Of Last 6 Straight Up And Stand 5-1 ATS In Those Games
By Kelso Sturgeon
I am pleased to report all systems are go for me to win my second straight 400-unit bet on the Super Bowl, and that includes a decent weather forecast. The Denver Broncos are main the favorite - a -2.5 in Las Vegas and mostly a -2.0 in the offshore books. The total can be found at 47.5 and 48.0.
First of all, nothing has changed my mind about believing one could make a solid case for both the Broncos (15-3) and the Seattle Seahawks (15-3) to win this game and it is against this context I found six hidden edges I am confident will permit me to take down all the money with another winning 400-unit play.
- 300 Units on the side.
- 50 Units on the total.
- 50-Unit side/total parlay at odds of 13-5.
You can get my 400-unit Super Bowl Play on this website and toll free at 1-800-755-2255 for just $75, charged to your major credit card.
As for the weather, the forecast calls for a 16% chance of rain at the start of the game, increasing to 71% around 9:30 tonight. The temperature at kickoff will be in the 40s and will decline into the 30s as the game progresses. There will be no appreciable wind during the game.
Formula From The Football Genius Produced 23-3 Super Bowl Record Since 2001
It is always at this time of the year I give credit to the late Hank Stram for my success in winning the Super Bowl. Stram was for years a mentor who was a master analyst of the NFL and the Super Bowl. In the 18 before he passed away, he was right by a 17-1 margin and was gracious and kind enough to share with me his 42-point formula for winning. I have used it ever since, and my record of success certainly speaks for itself. Using Stram's Formula I have become the most successful professional handicapper of this game ever. Since 2001, I have gone:
- 11-2 with winning sides.
- 12-1 with winning totals.
- That is an amazing 88% winners in the biggest NFL game of the season.
Last Year I Won My First-Ever 400-Unit Super Bowl
Last season I was so confident on the success I had had with Stram's Formula that for the first time ever released the Super Bowl at the 400-unit level, with these winning results:
- 300 units on the underdog Baltimore Ravens (+5) who beat the San Francisco 49ers, 34-31 straight up.
- 50 units on "over" 47 and that number ell 65
- 50 units on a side/total parlay of the Ravens and the "over"
It was my biggest Super Bowl score ever in more than four decades of handicapping the game.
50-Unit Basketball Winner Today
A big "thank you" to college basketball for giving us the opportunity today to release a 50-unit play that will build our bankrolls for the Super Bowl. There are eight games on the college schedule today - all of them afternoon affairs and six of them on national TV - and in one of those games is a team that is set to win with shocking ease - a real stunner, if you will. I am so confident this team will get the cash I am releasing the game as a 50-unit play and you can win it with me for just $50, click here.
Tale Of The Tape For Super Bowl XLVIII
Played At MetLife Stadium In East Rutherford, New Jersey
Seattle Seahawks (15-3) vs. Denver Broncos (15-3)
Denver is -2.5 In Las Vegas Sports Books
Denver is -2.0 In Many Offshore Sports Books
The Total Is A 47.5-48.0 At Most Places
On The Money Line Denver is -140...Seattle is +120
Seattle Opened As The Favorite At Prices Ranging From -1 to -2.5
The Total Opened At 47.5
Super Bowl Facts And Figures
- Betting favorites stand 26-19-2 (72%) in the first 47 Super Bowls.
- Betting underdogs have won four of the last six Super Bowls and stand 5-1 ATS in those six games.
- There have been six previous Super Bowls where #1-ranked offensive teams have met #1-ranked defensive teams and the defensive team is 4-1 SU in the last five games, standing 3-0 ATS as the favorite and 1-1 as the underdog.
- While not applicable in the Denver-Seattle matchup it is of interest the last two times there were double-digit favorites in the Super Bowl, the underdogs won SU both times - six years ago when the New York Giants (+12) knocked off New England, 17-14, and in XXXVI when the Patriots (+14) beat the St. Louis Rams, 20-17.
- Totals are evenly matched, with the over prevailing by a 24-22 margin. There was no official totaled posted on the first Super Bowl.
- Denver is 11-6-1 ATS this season and has seen its games go "over" by a 11-7-0 margin
- Seattle is 12-6-0 ATS this season and has seen its games go "under" by a 12-6-0 margin.
- Las Vegas books are offering more than 300 proposition plays on this year's game.
- The betting lines on the 47 previous Super Bowls have averaged 7.5 points, while in that same time frame the numbers on regular season contests averaged 5.5 points.
Today’s Hot Plays
Jim Hurley Saratoga Service
SARATOGA. "Graveyard of Favorites" for losers..."Longshot Heaven" for winners. And the difference is INFORMATION. Jim Hurley’s Network Has The Information!
Network Wednesday Afternoon Baseball Trend Play
$10.00Purchase this nowWEDNESDAY MATINEE’ GETS YOU AN EARLY HEAD START FOR ANOTHER WINNING DAY
Network American League Game of Week
Jim Hurley’s American League Game Of Week. Right now beating baseball is the name of the game at Jim Hurley’s Network.
Hurley Mid-Week Payday With 10-1 Longshot
Jim Hurley’s Mid-Week Payday Starts With 10-1 Longshot Win And Key To Exotic Tote Buster And More
Jim Hurley Parlay of the Pre-Season
Use these games to double your bankroll...then at least double your entire season’s profits! Remember, the green of August is the Gold of December. Build football profits in Jim Hurley’s Pre-Season. Three games Thursday, and I’m looking at two that I know will cover.
Jim Hurley Preseason All Money Play of the Week
When you’re a Network & you know what’s going on, the Pre-Season is found money. Cash my August All-Money Play of Week, because we know who is ready for a prime effort. Plus bonus baseball.
Network Saturday Night NFL Moneymakers
Jim Hurley Explodes Again In Preseason Week 2! I can’t get over how good these games are - and how BAD these lines are. But I think you spell it G-I-F-T