Going For 3rd Straight 200-Unit College Football Winner Saturday
Going For 3rd Straight 200-Unit College Football Winner Saturday With Another Blowout
100-Unit NFL Upset Game Of Year Wins Sunday
One Hidden Factor In Play In Saturday's College Games And Notre Dame Is In Middle Of It
By Kelso Sturgeon
I am an aggressive football handicapper because I know the game inside out and have a handicapping formula that reveals blowout winners-teams with a 100% chance to win straight up and with a 90% chance to cover the number. I have been right 100% of the time in both categories, going 2-0 with winning 200-unit plays. Winner number three comes this Saturday.
This past Saturday my clients cashed a 200-unit ticket with my College Football Game of the Year as Fresno State (-17½) beat Colorado State, 28-7, in a game that was never as close as the final score. Colorado State got on the scoreboard with a garbage touchdown with 42 seconds to play.
The Saturday before that, my first big-game play of the season got the cash at the 200-unit level as LA-Monroe (-20) buried Tulane by 53 points, 63-10.
Both 200-unit winners had a single common denominator-they were power teams facing extremely weak opponents and each winner graded out with 50-5 margin over their opponents in the five most important elements of college football handicapping. In other words, in these five key areas, the winner teams graded out with a rating of 10 on a scale of 1-10 while their opponents graded out with a 1 in each category.
When that happens I send it in, knowing the formula I have used to win these games over the past five seasons works with a high degree of accuracy, and that brings us to this Saturday. There are 49 college games on the board Saturday-28 of them on national television-and one of these 49 contests graded out with a 100% chance to win and a 90% chance to cover the number. Again, we must step in and fire the big guns.
I will be releasing this game as a 200-unit Special Play and am confident it will march right to the winner's circle. The game will be available here online or toll free at 1-800-755-2255 for just $75, charged to your major credit card. Do not miss this opportunity to make another major score.
My Best Bets Football Club has ruled Friday night football for the last four weeks, going 4-0 in that time frame (see winners below) and intends to make it 5-0 tonight with a knockout 10-unit play on the Navy (2-3) at Central Michigan (2-3) game. This is another game on which the number is tighter than a dead-heat but there are issues and circumstances that soften this number in a manner that should easily give one of these teams the cover. Win this one and buildup your bankroll for the weekend for just $15, charged to your major credit card. Available here online or toll free at 1-800-755-2255
My Last Four Friday Night Winners
Oct. 5...5 Units...Under 46 Points in BYU-Utah State (W)
Sept. 28...10 Units...BYU (-26) 47, Hawaii 0 (W)
Sept. 21...10 Units...LA-Monroe (+9½) 42, Baylor 47 (W)
Sept. 14...10 Units...UNLV (+9½) 27, Washington State 35 (W)
Get on board and win tonight. My record says you can certainly bet with confidence.
The Notre Dame Factor In Handicapping Saturday
Just in case you missed it, there were early reports this week that the BCS computers rank Notre Dame (5-0 SU, 4-1 ATS) as the best team in college football. Top-ranked Alabama (5-0 SU, 2-3 ATS) may be number one in the polls but was rated first by only one computer formula. Whether Notre Dame is rated number one when the first BCS ratings that decide which two teams play for the national championship, this is going to play into this week's handicapping.
Coaches know what is going on and there is little doubt they will have their teams cranked up Saturday. Alabama is a 21½-point favorite at Missouri while 5-0 Oregon, ranked second in the national polls has a bye week. Other nationally ranked, undefeated teams, include South Carolina, Florida, Kansas State, West Virginia at Louisiana Tech-and all are playing Saturday.
In handicapping games involving these teams, including Notre Dame, one must put the BCS factor into the equation. It is quite an incentive driver, to say the least.
Kelso's College Top 25
1. Alabama (5-0)-Not one single weakness-NONE... At Missouri
2. Oregon (6-0)-Has unstoppable offense...Off this week
3. South Carolina (6-0)-Passed acid test against Georgia...At LSU
4. Notre Dame (5-0)-Gets better with each game...Hosts Stanford
5. West Virginia (5-0)-Just needs to find a defense...At Texas Tech
6. Florida (5-0)-Passed acid test with LSU win...At Vanderbilt
7. Kansas State (5-0)-Relentless, does everything right...At Iowa State
8. LSU (5-1)-Has much to prove on offense...Hosts Georgia
9. Clemson (5-1)-Only loss at Florida State...Off this week
10. Ohio State (6-0)-Might emerge as the best...At Indiana
11. Florida State (5-1)-Needs to stop believing press clippings...Hosts Boston College
12. Oklahoma (3-1)-Talented but something missing...Vs. Texas in Dallas
13. Oregon State (4-0)-Loss of quarterback quite costly...At BYU
14. Cincinnati (4-0)-May be better than this...Hosts Fordham
15. Georgia (5-1)-Exposed in 35-7 loss at South Carolina...Off this week
16. Louisiana Tech (5-0)-May be better than this...Off this week
17. Texas (4-1)-Truth will be known Saturday afternoon...Vs. Oklahoma in Dallas
18. Michigan (3-2)-Talented but shade below the best...Hosts Illinois
19. Mississippi State (5-0)-Can't knock unbeaten team...Hosts Tennessee
20. Iowa State (4-1)-Dangerous, quite under-rated...Hosts Kansas State
21. Stanford (4-1)-Can prove a lot Saturday...At Notre Dame
22. Louisville (5-0)-May not be this good but still unbeaten...Hosts South Florida
23. Texas A&M (4-1)-Much to like about Aggies...Vs. Louisiana Tech in Shreveport
24. Boise State (4-1)-Rebuilding and just keeps truckin'...Hosts Fresno State
25. Rutgers (5-0)-Quality athletes, well coached...Hosts Syracuse
Today’s Hot Plays
Jim Hurley Saratoga Service
$20.00Purchase this nowSARATOGA. "Graveyard of Favorites" for losers..."Longshot Heaven" for winners. And the difference is INFORMATION. Jim Hurley’s Network Has The Information!
Network Saturday Night NFL Moneymakers
$15.00Purchase this nowJim Hurley Explodes Again In Preseason Week 2! I can’t get over how good these games are - and how BAD these lines are. But I think you spell it G-I-F-T
Jim Hurley Saratoga Stakes Plus Pick-3
$15.00Purchase this nowIt doesn’t happen often, but when Jim Hurley’s BEST 3 RACES OF THE DAY fall in a row including the Alabama and Lake Placid it’s PICK 3 Time