Reaching the Pinnacle
Reaching the Pinnacle with South Carolina and San Diego!
By Wayne Root:
Well, THE KING OF UPSETS and THE KING OF LAS VEGAS certainly made headlines this past weekend when I called for upsets in two of the biggest college and pro games of the entire weekend. Congratulations to all of you who signed up and won with me. Condolences to those who missed out on one of the biggest profit September weekends ever!
My PINNACLE upset calls were:
2014 COLLEGE FOOTBALL UNDERDOG OF THE YEAR
South Carolina (+6.5) over Georgia
Won OUTRIGHT 38-35
2014 NFL UPSET OF SEPTEMBER
San Diego (+6) over Seattle
Won OUTRIGHT 30-21
You probably watched both games on TV. And, you know those were the right sides from the get-go. The Vegas prices were RIDICULOUS given the talent on the field, the potential flat spots for the road favorites, and the extreme motivation for the home underdogs. Both dogs weren’t just smart value against the spread. Both dogs could make a case for being legitimate FAVORITES in those games once you had properly analyzed the matchups.
- South Carolina and San Diego both are talented teams who are “bowl caliber” or “playoff caliber” depending on the sport. Both are well-coached (San Diego’s taken a big step forward since the Norv Turner days). They know how to win.
- South Carolina and San Diego were both in “statement-making” mode after getting caught looking ahead to this week’s games. South Carolina didn’t cover the prior week against East Carolina because they were saving something for their must-win SEC East opener. San Diego was clearly thinking ahead to this game through its disappointing Monday Night loss at Arizona.
- Georgia and Seattle were both in flat spots off of blowout victories against quality opponents. Georgia had been off since throttling Clemson in their season opener. The players had just spent two weeks hearing about how they were now legitimate threats to win the SEC and maybe even the national championship. Horrible scenario for an unproven team! Seattle spent the offseason celebrating a World Championship, and then opened their season with a big home win over dangerous Green Bay. They also had extra time to get complacent for their road opener because that was a Thursday game.
- I strongly believed I had coaching advantages in each game, at least as it relates to those particular spots on the schedule. I don’t even need to say much about Steve Spurrier over Mark Richt. Everyone knows who has the edge there! And, Richt is notorious for underachieving whenever expectations really start to hit the program. That game had choke job written all over it. Seattle’s coach Pete Carroll has a lot going for him. But, he’s made it clear that he emphasizes HOME games rather than road games in his brief tenure in Seattle. Sweep your home games, win half your road games…and you go 12-4 and likely have home field in the playoffs. This was not a high priority game for Seattle, particularly with a Super Bowl rematch at home against Denver immediately on deck!
- I should also mention line value. Everyone wanted to bet Georgia, the TV ratings were high for their win over Clemson and South Carolina’s season opening loss to Texas A&M. This line was MUCH higher than it should have been…and much higher than Preseason estimates before TV results polluted everyone’s thinking. And, the public loves betting champions at affordable prices. The Vegas number was about a field goal too high based on my personal home/road Power Ratings. The emotional intangibles were strong enough to justify an upset call in my view.
I told you that WAYNE ALLYN ROOT would be making headlines in September! And, already I’ve won major releases on two of the biggest football upsets out of the gate. I’m not going to stop there. I can already confidently say right now that many more major upset calls are on the immediate horizon. It’s easy to scout out “situational” dynamo’s weeks in advance based on schedule layout. Those are circled! If my planned underdogs can stay healthy, and follow their likely in-season patterns, then what you saw this weekend is just the beginning of what could be a historic 2014 campaign.
You can always purchase my top plays right here at the website with your credit card. If you have any questions about which of my programs best suits your individual needs, please talk to one of my representatives in the Vegas-Sports-Masters office at 1-877-ROOT-WINS. If you’ve been dragging your heels, or struggling on your own, don’t miss another big winner!
I’m the only man in the sports betting industry with a star on the “Walk of Fame” here in Las Vegas. You saw why once again this past weekend. South Carolina over Georgia OUTRIGHT, San Diego over Seattle OUTRIGHT. Customers who got all the plays also won Boston College over USC OUTRIGHT, Cleveland over New Orleans OUTRIGHT, and Chicago over San Francisco OUTRIGHT!
Are YOU ready to make some headlines? Are YOU tired of losing on your own when others around you are celebrating? It’s time for you to go to W.A.R. alongside WAYNE ALLYN ROOT!
Today’s Hot Plays
Network Blue Ribbon Basketball Club
$25.00Purchase this nowBLUE RIBBON is not just team work… IT’S LEGWORK, SPADEWORK AND HOMEWORK… Tons of it.
Hurley Longshot Of Week Plus Aqueduct Trio
$15.00Purchase this nowIf You Can Use A Twenty Dollar Plus Winner Jim Hurley Has His Longshot Of The Week. Get This Score And His Aqueduct Trio.
Network SEC November Game of the Month
$29.00Purchase this nowScore With Network’s SEC November Game of the Year
Won September Conference GOY: Mississippi St (+7.5) LSU 37-7
Won October Conference GOY: Ga. Tech (+6.5) Miami-Fla 24-25
This snarling dog gets it done…and beats their opponent easily. Pound this revenge hungry dog
Network Football Lookahead Letdown Play
$20.00Purchase this nowThe Lookahead -letdown angle makes today game a laugher, The line is so bent out of shape, you can safely bet your limit! A team with nothing to prove meets a team with nothing to lose.
Jim Hurley Must-Win College Football Upset
$25.00Purchase this nowHurley Must-Win College Football Upset. If you’re looking for that ONE GAME Saturday...This is it!
Network Saturday Night Late College Steam
$15.00Purchase this nowThis underdog will definitely cover and may get a shocking outright win.