Free Membership Signup
Thank you for choosing to sign up for our free membership.
It’s not only free, you’re getting access to the best sports betting available on the Internet.
If this is your first time, you will need to complete the following information to create your personal account.
You will receive an email containing a validation URL. You will need to visit this URL before you are able to use your new account. It is very important to make sure you can receive mail at the address you enter. Incorrect information may void your enrollment process. Your password is required when you revisit the site to retrieve your selections later or to view special features.
NOTE: Many Internet Service Providers have adopted a "white-list" email policy. To help insure that you are able to receive your account activation, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email addressbook.
To make sure you can receive e-mail from us, please add the following e-mails to your e-mail address book, “allowed sender” list or “whitelist”.
- email@example.com - to receive account information and receipts after a purchase
- firstname.lastname@example.org - to receive answers to technical support and general support questions
Below are instructions for adding email@example.com (for example) to your address book for popular e-mail programs:
Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express
- Some versions of Outlook include a “junk e-mail” option. If your version of Outlook includes this feature, make sure firstname.lastname@example.org is identified as NOT being a source of junk e-mail.
- Some versions of Outlook allow e-mail from addresses included in your Contacts list. Add email@example.com to your Contacts list by opening the email and in the “From” field, right-click the name of sender and click “Add to Contacts”, then click “Save and Close.”
- Sometimes Outlook users install a third party add-on, such as Qurb or Spam Assassin, to reduce junk mail. If you’ve installed a program such as this, see the section below.
- See the Outlook Help for details.
- Open an e-mail you’ve received from us. Click the Add Address button (on the right). The email address will be prepopulated in the “Contact Details” or “Address Card for New Contact” pop-up. Click “Save”".
- Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , and that will add us to your “People I Know” list automatically.
Click the Options link, on the main menu tabs, then Safe List. Type: email@example.com in your Safe List. If you see one of our messages in your Junk Mail folder, click “This is not Junk Mail” to avoid having e-mail from us sent there in the future.
Note: Hotmail is becoming increasingly aggressive in its attempt to handle what it thinks is spam. We have found that, even by following the proceedures for setting a safe email list, a good portion of mail never even reaches your inbox.
Open your Yahoo! mailbox. Click Mail Options. Click Filters. Click Add Filter. In the top row, labeled “From header:” make sure Contains is selected in the pull-down menu. Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address: firstname.lastname@example.org . At the bottom, where it says “Move the Message To:” select Inbox from the pull-down menu. Click the Add Filter button again.
Add email@example.com to your allowed sender list.
Open an email you’ve received from us. Click “More Options” in the email header. Click “Add Sender to Contact List.”
Third Party Add-ons (Qurb, Spam Assassin, etc.)
These products usually include a “white list” that contains e-mail addresses that should always be allowed and never considered spam. See your help details for specific assistance. One of the following methods typically is used:
- Send a blank e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This often adds email@example.com to your "white list.”
- Open the "white list" and add firstname.lastname@example.org.